Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fuck I'm bored. And tired of staring at notes. And hating life. Debating the gym but gah I don't even know if I have the energy for that. And I need chocolate. Seriously. The chocolate thing is out of control.

Today: I made a ridiculous breakfast. (This is so not helping with the blah diet blah of the title.) Whenever my family does the long weekends in Santa Rosa we go across the street to Lyons. This is the ONLY time I go to Lyons. But they have skillets and those are awesome. Today? I made my own. Kinda. Handful of roasted potatoes chopped up and heated up in a little olive oil. 3 strips bacon. 3 eggs, scrambled. Handful of shredded cheddar cheese which I placed over the potatoes and then put the eggs on top of that. Salsa and sour cream to garnish. Throw all on a plate and eat. Was delicious. I love my ability to cook. No, seriously, I pretty much rock a kitchen.

100 calorie granola bar. 100 calorie pack cinnamon things. Two or three handfuls of crispix.

Dinner: lentil curry soup thing my stepdad makes. Pretty good but why the fuck he has to start making it at noon and has to make so much noise when making it is fucking beyond me. Noisiest person in the kitchen EVER. Hot dog on a whole wheat bun with ketchup and onions. My mom fried the hot dog in butter which I could have done without but I'm not in charge of the kitchen right now, so, whatever. Homemade mac and cheese, mmm, two pretty small servings of.

No exercise. I'm studying. POORLY. Piss poorly. Gah. Whatever. But still: Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment