Friday, January 28, 2011

Yesterday: A butt ton of McNuggets (Stupid 20 for $5 deal. I ate about 15. Typing that is nauseating, but truth so...) and a medium fries with a Dr Pepper. Some days are just those days.

Though! I did walk the great highway and finally enjoyed the sun. It was fantastic. The sun is now gone. Back to fog.

For dinner: 1 lamb chop, some roasted potatoes, a lot of salad which my mother routinely puts too much dressing on. Sigh. Oh well.

Today: 3 pieces of bacon, 2 fried eggs, handful of roasted potatoes
Williams Sonoma S'More. My need for chocolate during bar study is exponentially higher than it is normally.
Dinner: tri-tip sandwich with provolone cheese. Tater tots and ketchup.

Fun fact: The fish oil pills I've been taking that have not at all been helping my skin despite someone swearing that they would be good for it? Yeah. Because you are supposed to take 3 a day. WHO KNEW? I took 2 today. We'll up it tomorrow.

Oh and I did curls, biceps, and triceps along with reverse push-ups while watching Stick It. Missy Peregrym's abs were motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment