Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I went to the gym. Finally. That sucked. 20 minute elliptical, 20 sad pathetic minutes on the treadmill at 3.2 mph, 20 minutes on the trike. I have no lungs still. And because of how I sit on my bed all the time, I am listing right. I'm a retard.

Though! In food:
All I had today was a handful of reduced fat triscuits, a Dr Pepper, 3 hard candies I scrounged in my room, lots of water, half a bag of haribo gummy bears (all other kinds are invalid) and am now shoving Crispix in my face. And barring anything major, this will be all I eat today.

Now: I realize this is not the healthiest approach and will certainly not be a regular occurrence but it actually kinda feels nice to not have consumed 8000 calories a day.

Tomorrow I plan on going to the produce store and getting stuff so I can have salads. And probably eating a burrito. Because for some reason, in my brain, a burrito is way healthier than fast food, amIrite?

No comments:

Post a Comment