Monday, January 24, 2011

I don't even remember what I did yesterday so, yeah, whatever.

Today I was starving all day.

Granola bar in the morning.
Chicken thigh with skin and yummy rice stuff my mom makes at 11.
A shit ton (always a technical term) of Crispix. This is my bar study savior food.
3 foil wrapped chocolate snowmen.
Chicken leg, cold, from the fridge.
Cheeseburger from Joe's of Westlake (So good. Cut the roof of my mouth though)
3 raviolies from my side of Joe's. Saving rest for tomorrow.
Like 10 baby carrots.

No Dr Pepper or 5 hour energy! So proud of myself for that.

2 cups of tea.

It's weird to NOT be hungry all the time, even today when I am hungry, I'm not eating a particular lot.

Exercise is also taking a back seat to bar study. It's unfortunate but I need to focus on that so that's what we're doing. I, apparently, have an inability to work out AND study. C'est ca. 5 solid hours of studying in and I'm gonna force in another hour and a half of essay writing. SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment