Friday, January 21, 2011

Let's do this. I've been slacking off and that's my own fault. There's really no excuse.

So:
Lunch: 2 large flour tortillas, chicken breast, half a cup or so of shredded cheddar cheese, couple tablespoons of sour cream, salsa. Or more simply: homemade quesadilla
12 oz Dr Pepper

Dinner: 3 pancakes with butter and "maple syrup" (Log Cabin, thus mostly HFCS)
3 links of maple sausage, 2 pieces of bacon
Glass of 1% milk

And that's it. Not so bad, actually.

The problem is working out. I haven't been to the gym since...Monday? And I haven't been consistently at all. Believe it or not, attempting to work your brain all the time leaves you freaking exhausted. EXHAUSTED. I'm hoping to go tonight but in reality I think we're more looking at tomorrow morning. I need to figure out how to balance all of this and not be filled with the self loathing. We're working on it. Slowly.

Update: and four chocolate snowmen. Like foil wrapped things. From Christmas. Ya know what I mean, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment