Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yesterday: 12/28 Friend's birthday that I debated about going to. Was pretty fun, despite the torrential SF downpour.

Fried egg whites for breakfast.
2 potstickers as a snack.
1/2 a roast been and provolone sandwich
Chips and guacamole and two beef tacos for dinner
2 beers
2 chicken wings (they were huge!)
Half a piece of chocolate cake

No gym exercise but I did walk the dog 2 miles around our neighborhood, which includes up Yerba Buena hill which I think should count for more.

Oh, and that night (27th into 28th) at like 2 a.m. I was eating chips and dip. Gotta cut the late night eating thing off.

Today (thus far):
Roast beef and provolone sandwich (Christmas leftovers)
Chips and dip
3 mexican butter cookies

Headed to the gym as soon as my mother gets home because I've discovered I can just NOT stand being around my family. Bar is already beginning to make me super anxious/cranky. WHEEEEEEE!

Have got to figure out a way to get more fruits and veggies in my diet. Go back to multivitamins too. Maybe a salad for dinner?

Update: I did eat a salad for dinner. Romaine lettuce, 2 hard boiled eggs, red onion, croutons, kidney and garbanzo beans, House of Prime Rib salad dressing. I'm resisting getting a piece of cheesecake I know is in the downstairs fridge.

90 minutes of cardio at the gym: 40 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes walking on the treadmill (I have to start going harder there), stretching, 20 minutes on the trike.

No comments:

Post a Comment