Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today I went to the trainer which was good but not that hard. I contemplated the gym also but passed and will go tomorrow during the day. Trying to plan workouts around everything else that goes on is difficult. I think I need to just pick a time and stick with it. Because some days I can do the evening and other days I can do during the day but then 2 work outs in less than 24 hours seems like a lot... So I think I need to just schedule it in and stick with a consistent time.

I ate leftover chicken enchilada casserole when I got home from the trainer. I had several reduced fat triscuits for a snack. Two of the butter cookies I made the other day. Two cups of tea with honey, one black, one peppermint. I ate 4 strips of bacon, two fried eggs and two pieces of toast for dinner but was still feeling hungry so had two wing strips because I felt the urge to dip things in ranch. I also ate more cookie batter than I'd like to admit to but omg mint and chocolate go together!

No comments:

Post a Comment