Thursday, December 23, 2010

Doing it wrong

Yesterday I ate leftover chicken enchilada casserole (aren't leftovers exciting?!) for lunch and chicken teriyaki/tempura combo at a Japanese joint by our house which means I also ate salad, miso soup, and white rice. I also drank a shit ton of cider and beer. And by shit ton I mean...8 pints-ish. I took the dog for a fifteen minute walk but that's all the exercising I did.

Today I had every intention of going to the gym but it's 8:30 at night and I don't see that happening. So no exercise. Will go when I wake up tomorrow but all this holiday stuff! I have taken on quite a bit in the kitchen.

I had the leftover sausage and noodles for lunch, four Triscuits, and an omelette with cheese, bacon, sauteed onions, and avocado for dinner with a side of fries. I also drank my first Dr Pepper in two days.

I need to clean my room and get my act together before everyone comes over here on Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment