Monday, December 27, 2010

I got no titles. Yesterday ended up being a wash as well. Does throwing up on Saturday night make anything on Sunday not count? No? Oh well. Thanks, though, alcohol!

So after being half asleep all day Sunday, we got back at it today. I had a lackluster final work out with my trainer who is moving to Thailand to get an international relations degree but it kinda counts for something, right?

I had Tyson wing strips for lunch. (Ugh. The housekeeper was here, I didn't want to be too in her way. Those things are awful. But I have an addiction.) I had a Dr Pepper when I got home from the store.

I did an hour of cardio at the gym. 40 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes of trike-ing. (This is means I get to sit comfortably, rather than being on a stupid bike seat, but same principle.) The super crowded for the next couple weeks gym is gonna be ANNOYING and mean I am going to push my workouts as late as I can. But whachya gonna do? You go, all you people with new years resolutions! No, really, go home.

For dinner I had a pretty hearty sandwich. Ciabatta bread with sliced prime rib, two slices of provolone cheese, and onions and peppers. I also cracked open one of the sparkling apple ciders from Christmas and drank about half the large bottle before discovering 8 oz has more calories than 8 oz of soda. But it's pure apple and has actual nutritional value, as opposed to the none in soda so...ya know...

And now I'm sitting on the couch feeling way full and watching football. So much work to be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment