Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not full of win

Today. God I hate to admit to today but that's the point of this so:

McDonald's chicken nuggets, fries, and a Dr Pepper.
Handful of Triscuits
2 cookies. (Holiday bake-a-thon 2010!)
A 1/4 of a lobster dipped in butter
Slice and a half of homemade meatloaf with ketchup
Tater tots dipped in ranch. Oh, which led my brother to go "You put ranch on EVERYTHING. Can you go a day without eating ranch?" First of all: Not true. It goes on wings, fries sometimes, salad, and crudites. That's it. Secondly, hey asshat, you go without beer for a week and get back to me, mkay?
Steamed broccoli spears
And I am currently sitting on my bed eating mini swedish fish that I bought to put in other people's stockings. Whatevs.

Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. My freaking iPod died at the 55 minute mark even though I just charged it and the thought of doing another half an hour without music in my ear was more than I could bear. So we cut it short. Grumble.

Tomorrow we'll go harder. (If at all, actually, I have plans to go out tomorrow night. I'd kinda like to cancel those plans but have also been anti-social as of late so I'm not sure...)

No comments:

Post a Comment