Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh just fail

I drank that bottle and a half of wine last night so I was of course utterly useless today.

I ate more of my wing strips around noon.

I made my friend and I homemade burgers with home made roasted potatoes for dinner. I then covered those potatoes with cheese and ate them as a midnight snack.

Oh, and copious amounts of Dr Pepper. Of course.

The burger thing is actually genius. I wanted a burger, didn't want to get in car and go get fast food so I had the genius to go to the produce store and make them. Though I think it helps that it is good meat from the local produce store and good ciabbata...and having a gas grill grate on the stove, I am also damn impressed with myself as a cook. So good.

But. I didn't work out. I didn't accomplish anything. I didn't eat right. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment