Monday, June 27, 2011

A container of raspberries.

Refried potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, 4 scrambled eggs (yes, the 4th was unnecessary), half an avocado, salsa. (Have I mentioned I am an amazing cook? I impress even myself lately.)

7 mile walk. Noriega and Great Highway to Land's End, through Land's end on the coastal trail (OMG stairs), and back. I thought I did this pretty fast but didn't do any running and need to not pause.

Dr Pepper. God I love Dr Pepper. This is what motivated me to get done. Not even lying.

3 wing strips, cold out of the fridge dipped in ranch.

Popcorn, made in oil with about a tablespoon of butter.

Tea and 3 dark chocolate squares.

I had planned on just eating fruit for dinner (apples and bananas) but it's effing freezing here (YAY! SAN FRANCISCO SUMMER YAY!) and I needed something warm so the popcorn. It hit the spot.

Tomorrow? Let's do it a little better. Think I'll end up at the gym since it's supposed to rain here and would like to sneak in some yoga too since I still haven't done that but I have done a lot of walking through the house stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment